Are you looking for ideas for random acts of kindness? Spread love and kindness across your classroom and whole school community. Ideas random acts of kindness and the random acts of kindness challenge will fill your classroom and school with joy and positive deeds. A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by a person or people wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual person or people. Challenge your students (and staff) to commit to at least one Random Act of Kindness. If you are searching for ideas use this activity and powerpoint bundle to inspire, challenge and show them how they can make a difference in your community… and decorate your classroom or school in the process.
10 Ideas Random Acts of Kindness
- Donate some of your toys/games to your local charity store.
- Pick up papers around your neighborhood
- Say hello and give a smile to a passers-by, even if you don’t know them.
- Write a kind note to the front office staff at your school.
- Praise a classmate for good work.
- Plant trees or flowers in a neglected area of your neighborhood
- Help your parents cook a meal.
- Do the dishes after the meal.
- Help a classmate if they are struggling
- Help tidy the shelves in the library.
Random acts of Kindness Challenge
Your students can participate in a Random Act of Kindness 10 day challenge. Check out the ideas, view videos and answer activity questions.
PAY IT FORWARD WITH KINDNESS.